22nd July 2015, 06:57 PM
Darshan5522

What can I do to become an an Aeronautical Engineer having completed Computer Engineering?

Hello sir/madem...

My self Darshan Patel.. I am becomes a Bechlor of computer engineer passed in june 2015...i got 8.4 SPI with distiction in last semister over all 6.83 CGPA..

i am intrested to becomes myself aeronautical Engineer...so what can i do now please i requested you to give me specific guideline for my better future...and also say me a fees of that cources..

Give me reply on my mail id:- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
  2. Should I take PCMC or PCMB in 12th standard if I want to take up Aeronautical Engineering in future?
  3. How to do aeronautical engineering after completing 12th?
  4. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  7. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  8. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th
  10. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  11. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I become an aeronautical engineer?
  13. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  14. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges?
  15. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  16. Is there any benefit to do both Aeronautical Engineering and Computer Software Engineering?
  17. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  18. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering?
22nd July 2015, 11:10 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do to become an an Aeronautical Engineer having completed Computer Engineering?

You would have to think about it later you get the admission in bachelor of computer as now you have completed your bachelor so I advise you to not to think about it very much and have to apply for the master in software engineering so that can become a software engineer in any company.

>> but if you want to join the Aeronautical engineering then you have to apply for again the engineering entrance exam and then can apply for the engineering or either can also qualify the individual entrance taken by the university.

But you can join the top multi national companies after the software engineering are-

>> HP

>> Infosys

>> Microsoft

>> HCL

>> LG

>> IBM

>> SAIL

>> BHEL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?