24th October 2016, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to clear my due paper in B.Sc part 3 Organic Chemistry?

I enrolled in 2011 in Rajasthan university for B.Sc, but still due to my one paper in 2016 what can i do now? My due paper is B.Sc part 3 organic chemistry.

Related Questions:
  1. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  2. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  3. Best Books to prepare for AIPMT? Where can I get these books in the district of Kanya Kumari?
  4. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  5. How to become a government lecturer after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  6. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  7. How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry
  8. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  10. Which are the Good books for organic chemistry?
  11. Which Books should I prepare for AIPMT Exam?
  12. Reference books for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced
  13. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  14. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  15. In which month is the sale of CPMT/PMT entrance exam forms? Names of the books for preparation for the medical exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  17. What are the central government jobs after BDS? Books to be referred for the entrance exam?
  18. Possibility to do Part Time PhD for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?