15th December 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Part Time PhD for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?

Sir,
I am a school teacher in a High School in Kolkata. I am done with my M.Sc in Organic Chemistry. I want to do Part Time PhD. Can you tell me my possibility?
With Regards-
Anup Das Adhikari

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry without appearing in UGC-NET for M.Phil postgraduate?
  2. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  3. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  4. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  5. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  6. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  7. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the last date to apply for part time PhD in Organic chemistry in Saurashtra University?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  10. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  11. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  12. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  14. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai?
  15. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  16. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  17. Part time PhD course in Chennai for Chemistry postgraduate who is working in a Cement Industry?
  18. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
26th March 2016, 03:52 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Part Time PhD for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?

Yes you can do the course of PhD in Part Time mode but you the process of admission is same as that of a regular PhD course.
You will need to clear the Entrance Examination of the University where you seek admission for the course of PhD.
Once you are able to do so you will be able to get admission to the course of PhD.
Since you are a teacher it will not be tough for you to get admission to the course of PhD in Part Time mode.
So this is the procedure you need to follow to get admission to the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?