1st September 2011, 12:01 PM
brinder jeet kaur

What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?

Hi I am brinder i am post graduate M.Ain hindi with 52%marks chandigarh univerisity
i also done N.T.T WITH 78% marks i have 4 years experience of teaching in recognized school punjab. what can i do to get a govt job

26th September 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?

who can apply who done her bcom(pass) from du & nptt from recog. inst.& if have no exp can those candidates an appliy
10th November 2011, 04:59 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What can I do to get a government job after doing NTT with 78% marks and with 4 years experience in teaching in recognized school Punjab?

dear friend,

if you want a govt job ,
then you should to prepare for a PSU exam .
which needs a good preparation .
so best of luck.
13th May 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done ntt(1 year) and have 3 year experience. How can I get the government job in lucknow?
13th May 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done ntt(1 year) and have 3 year experience. How can I get the government job in lucknow?
24th July 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

doing NTT course IS USEFUL?
27th September 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

please tell me can i do NTT course after M.COM also
9th November 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 72% marks in ntt and i am M.A in punjabi. i have 6 yers experience in teaching. i am also doing B'ed from punjabi university patiala.Now what can i do to get a govt job
19th July 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am amandeep iam m.scmath with 72% marks and b.ed with 79% marks i have cleared pstet1 and ctet2 how can i eligible for got jobe
27th September 2014, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

How can i get govt job in punjab?i hv done ntt and i have eight years teaching experience..
26th October 2014, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Hi I m neerja I m graduate
What can I do to get a government job after doing ntt with 74%marks nd with 2 year experiance in teaching
Plz plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?