9th December 2011, 09:51 AM
MrsPoonamSharma

Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?

I am of 44 years old lady. I am married. I am an M.A.,B.Ed. with many diplomas in computers. I have experience of teaching computer science from class i to viii for 6 years. I live in Kanpur. Now I want to know one thing. Is there any government job vacant according to my qualification and experience?

Related Questions:
  1. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  2. What is the age limit for government teachers job?
  3. What are the government job vacancies for me after completing BSc Computer Science?
  4. Government Teaching job after B.Ed for Pharmacy graduate?
  5. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completing BSc with 5 years teaching experience?
  7. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  9. Job in foreign countries after M.Sc in computers?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  11. Which is best among Maths Honours and Computer Science Honours?
  12. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  13. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college? -- [New]
  14. What is the syllabus of B.Ed? I have done B.Ed admission
  15. How to do teaching job after completing MSc in computer science?
  16. How can I get job in government schools of Haryana as a Computer Teacher? In which field can I get Technical job?
  17. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?
  18. What are the job vacancies in government sector after BSc computer science?
16th January 2012, 11:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?

To get government job a candidate has to appear for entrance exams which are conducted in every Indian State. Educational qualification or teaching experience in private institutions will not help you to get a government job directly. As you are 44 years old so you have crossed the maximum age limit to appear for such exams. So now its not possible for you to get a government job in schools.
29th July 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any Government Job Vacancies for me having done MA, B.Ed and many Diplomas in Computers along with teaching experience of Computer Science?

i have complied m.a. By pune university
now i am working in a finance company from last 5 yr.

I want to change my fild or job
so what i do for that please guide me
11th December 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

i have doing my b.ed in computer science can i apply for the tet exam for government posting? is there any possibility for getting government job for b.ed in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?