24th January 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?

Hiiii !!!

Myself Jazbi .... actually i wnt 2 knw that cn i apply for B.ed from open learning !!! i hv completed my graduation frm University of delhi & i got 43 % in my graduation level !
so, in which university i cn apply .... plzzzz guide me

23rd February 2013, 01:37 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Exclamation Re: How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?

B.ed is 1 years post graduate degree course in Education offered to student who wishes to make career in teaching by many institutions/universits.

There are two way to do B.ed course

Correspondence
Regular

For Correspondence B.ed Course you need to have 2 years Teaching Experience in a school recognized by the Govt plus you should be graduate

But for regular B.ed Course such Experience is not required and graduate from a recognized university with 50% marks is can apply in the Entrance Exam conduct by many universities .

Relaxation in marks are available to sc/st/obc students but only upto 5% marks.

But as you have less than even 45% marks ,you are eligible for Correspondence B.ed university's entrance examination which do not required any marks in graduation.

There is also one more option to works as teacher in schools that is by doing Diploma in Education.

Name of such diplomas

BTC
PTC
ETC
DED
TTC

Minimum Educational Qualification

10+2 passed from recognized board with at least 50% marks.

website for detail info

www.ncte-india.org
17th December 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?

I want to know about the entrance date
17th December 2013, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?

I want to know about the age limit in b.ed
14th December 2021, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing my( B.A. programme history political science)from NCWEB??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?