8th October 2015, 12:30 PM
Rajput.5

What can I do to get job in a private limited company being Civil engineer? Which are important companies related to Civil engineering?

I am a student of b.tech 4 year civil branch after b.tech . I want to take job in pvt limited company but I don't know any comany to realeted civil branch and my english is week ple help me what can i do or ple tell me some most important company to releated by civil

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  2. List of private companies in India which offer recruitment for Civil Engineer
  3. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  4. Procedure to study B.E.(Civil Engineering) through correspondence for 37 years old Diploma Civil Engineer?
  5. Is there any job that I can go for which is related to Civil Engineering? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Civil student
  6. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  7. Government jobs available for Civil Engineer? Chances of getting job in Abroad?
  8. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  9. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  10. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  11. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the Civil Companies in India that provide a good job?
  13. How to work in NASA as a civil engineer?
  14. Construction companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. Civil Design job for fresher Civil engineer?
  16. Courses for civil engineering students to get good jobs
  17. Will there be any chance for Civil Engineers to be placed in IT Companies?
  18. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
2nd December 2015, 09:58 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to get job in a private limited company being Civil engineer? Which are important companies related to Civil engineering?

It is not at all good that you don't have any information regarding the companies that give jobs for Civil Engineers though you are pursuing final year of Civil Engineering. By this time, you should be ready with all the preparation for campus placements.

However, please concentrate at least from now onwards.

After completion of Civil Engineering, Civil Engineers job roles would be in designing, constructing, supervising, operating and maintaining large construction projects like Roads, Buildings, Dams, Airports, Bridges etc.

You would be hired under any of the following job designations in the Construction Companies
-Consulting Civil Engineer
-Contracting Civil Engineer
-Structural Engineer
-Site Engineer etc.

You can get job opportunities in both public sector and private sector companies as well.

Few of the public sector companies for which you can try for are
NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
BSNL - Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation
ISRO - Indian Space Research Organization etc.

Few of the top private sector companies would be
Larsen and Toubro
IVRCL Infrastructure and Projects Limited
Hindustan Construction Company
Jaypee Group
Nagarjuna Construction Company etc.

As per salary, you would get a salary in the range of 3L-6L in top companies. However some small companies may offer even less than this.

You need to work hard in the construction side so that you would easily get promotions with good salaries.

As you mentioned, if you are weak in English, please concentrate on it. Try to improve your communication skills which are very vital in getting jobs.

Try to concentrate on English Grammar first and then slowly increase your vocabulary. Speak in English only with all the friends and known persons and ask them to provide feedback. Make sure that you will not repeat any errors next time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?