6th September 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What can I do for government job after doing B.A, D.Lib, NTT?

I am37 year old woman .I am B.A.,D.Lib.,N.T.T.What can i do for Govt. job?

30th November 2016, 03:10 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for government job after doing B.A, D.Lib, NTT?

1. There are many government job opportunities for candidates after Bachelor of Arts but the main issue with you is that your age is above limits in exams like Civil Services exam, banking exams, SSC exams etc. You can not apply for these exams due to over age.

2. You can enter into teaching profession. There are two options for you in teaching profession. First, you can pursue bachelor's degree in education if you have 50% marks or more in bachelor's degree then apply for Teacher eligibility test or CTET to get jobs in primary and secondary schools.

3. Second option is that you can pursue Master of arts then apply for National eligibility test to become lecturer in colleges. Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required to apply for NET exam.
18th February 2020, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Completed NTT 2 years n qualified Ctet exam .can I m eligible for kendriya vidhayala PRT exam
6th August 2020, 11:35 PM
deepikapandey9999

For most of the government exams, the eligibility criteria is Graduation from any recognized university.

So, you can sit for any exam including SSC CGL, SSC CPO, UPSC CSE, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB, and many others. You are also eligible to apply for state PSC examinations. So, broadly you can classify them as:

UPSC CSE - Central govt exam for recruitment into grade A administrative jobs like IAS, IPS, IFS and other allied services.
SSC CGL - Central govt exam for recruitment into grade B and grade C administrative jobs like excise inspector, income tax inspector, audit officer, etc.
SSC CPO - Central govt exam for recruitment into Sub-Inspector/ Assistant Inspector.
IBPS PO: For recruitment of probationary officers into public sector banks in India.
IBPS Clerk: For recruitment of clerks into public sector banks in India.
RBI Grade B: For recruitment of Grade B officers which is a managerial level post in RBI.
RBI Assistants: For recruitment of assistants into RBI.
State PSC: For recruitment into administrative jobs of the particular state.
There are many other exams like Lok Sabha protocol officer, Rajya Sabha protocol officers, etc. You’ll have to keep checking the official websites of the recruitment bodies like SSC, UPSC and IBPS to get regular updates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?