6th October 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

What can I do if there is no BIPC course in our Village?

I have completed my 10 class and got 10/10 points I joined in bipc in Guntur but iam not interested in hostel so iam returning to our village there is no bipc course in our village what can I do?

7th October 2015, 02:24 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can I do if there is no BIPC course in our Village?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 10 class and got 10/10 points I joined in bipc in Guntur but iam not interested in hostel so iam returning to our village there is no bipc course in our village what can I do?
Well one of the simplest way to complete your study is through distance education. You can enroll your self online in that course which you are interested in and you can study at home only. Exams are being held in the center that you have selected so you need to visit the center only during exam time. All the materials/books etc are available through online or via post. So, this the only way to complete your study in your village only. After completion of course you can apply for a job too.

So here are the list of colleges of distance where you can apply by visiting the website of each college.

IGNOU: www.ignou.ac.in/

Sikkim Manipal University: smu.edu.in/

MP Bhoj Open University : www.bhojvirtualuniversity.com

IMT Open and Distance Learning : www.imtcdl.ac.in/

School of Open Learning Delhi University: sol.du.ac.in/

Acharya Nagarunja Open University : www.anucde.info/

Tamil Nadu Open University : www.tnou.ac.in/

UP Rajshri Tondon Open University: www.uprtou.ac.in/
8th October 2015, 12:04 AM
RRAL

Default Re: What can I do if there is no BIPC course in our Village?

If there is not availability of the course in your village then it will be automatically decided that you have to go to the town where this course is available.

If hostel does not suits you than you can hire a room.You can live their as PG i.e. as paying guest.PG is quite good then the hostel. The no. Of students at their is less and atmosphere is likely the home.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?