17th June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What can i study after finishing diploma?

i am studyin nw diploma final yr what can i study after finishing this diploma.....

27th August 2012, 08:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can i study after finishing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studyin nw diploma final yr what can i study after finishing this diploma.....

The Diploma program is offered in various stream and departments. Since, you have not mentioned, which diploma program you are pursuing, it will be difficult to answer your query. However, if you are pursing diploma in Technical field i,e. Diploma in Engineering, then you are eligible to enroll yourself to the 2nd year of the Degree program [B.Tech/B.E.] in the relevant trade through Lateral entry, after the completion of the same. The duration of the Engineering Degree program is four years and admission is through entrance examinations. Since, the Diploma holders are eligible to enroll in to the third semester directly through lateral entry, the duration of the degree course for such candidates is three years.

Hence, to get specific answer, you must mention which Diploma program you are pursuing in with, so that we can provide you proper information regarding the same.
28th August 2012, 12:58 PM
incredibleshub

Since you have not mentioned your stream in diploma your que is not yet complete, however iam posting this answer assuming that you have done ECE.

You can get job in both public as well as private sector.Diploma Holders passing out from an AICTE recognized institute are in good demand.
Electronics diploma holder can get the job posts under the electronies, communication, computer field, Networking field etc in the government companies like:

BHEL
IOCL
ONGC
NTPC
POWER GRID
MTNL
SAIL
GAIL
BSNL
ECIL
BEL ,etc.

Generally , the candidates will have the following type of posts :
1) Jr.Engineer
2) Technician

You can also get job in -
IT companies
Indian Railways
Indian defense sector
Sarva Siksha Mission
Banking Sector
Civil Services
25th January 2013, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

what i can study after finishing diplomo course in EEE
15th March 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

i finished diploma i did not like industries field i like work with high position in company
2nd June 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after computer engg. diploma????
1st August 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i am in final year...pursuing diplona in mechanical engineering,,.please give me your best advice what can i do after that?,which higher education ? m.ba or b.tec,,,,, and side by side i have to do job also? please help me out i am from middle class family
10th November 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

after completing DEEE going for job is best or studying BE is best??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?