19th June 2013, 02:13 PM
ssudhakar25

Hw to do BCA after passing 12th?

i had no math 10+2 i want do bca pls tell me i can do...please tell me

1st April 2014, 02:00 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Hw to do BCA after passing 12th?

You need to fill the admission forms for BCA. For eligibility part, you need to complete class 12 with physics and maths with 60 per cent aggregate. Some of the colleges hold entrance tests. Course comprises of Application Software, Development, Engineering, Hardware Technology, Internet, Software Development Networking, System Management and Trouble Shooting.
There are various BCA colleges across India which will fulfill your need.

1.Satya Institute of Media and Management , Lucknow, India

2. Indian Institute of Management & Commerece (IIMC), Hyderabad, India

3. Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) ,Bangalore, India

4 .Prestige Institute of Management and Research , Indore, India

5. Apeejay Institute of Management

Talking about the fee structure, it varies from Rs 10,000 to RS 51,000. The fee structure in some of the top universities and institutes in India per year like IGNOU is about RS 13, 000 exceeding till Rs 51,00o in Apeejay Institute of Management.
2nd April 2014, 01:55 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Hw to do BCA after passing 12th?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year Graduation course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the eligibility criteria required for the candidates to join this course.

One should have completed 12th class from a recognized college.

One should score a minimum of 50% of marks in 12th class.

The candidate must have Mathematics subject at 10+2 level.

Direct admission will be given for the candidates to join this course in many of the colleges.

However some colleges may conduct Entrance Exam in order to give admission for this course.

As you are not having Mathematics, some colleges may not give you the admission.

However many of the colleges will accept without having Mathematics at 10+2 also.

Try to get the admission in a top college so that there is a good scope for you to gain subject knowledge.

Along with your BCA course, carry out preparation for the Entrance Exam to join MCA course at your Post Graduation level.

There are good number of job opportunities for the candidates in IT field. Please make most out of them.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?