16th July 2011, 03:59 PM
pallavibhadouria

List of career opportunities available for a B.Com graduate?What are the further studies I should go for? I'm 28 years old married lady and interested in glamour industry

I'm a married lady 28 yrs of age and a Bcom Graduate and I stay in Lucknow, U.P., I'm confused with my career, and willing to work at a good and reputed position, but i know my qualification is not enough. I want to know, what are the career opportunities i should look for? and what are the further studies that i should go for, for the same. I was interested in glamour industry before marriage and also tried after marriage but couldn't succeed. I need a proper guidance. I will really be greatful to you.

Thank you, Pallavi.

Related Questions:
13th June 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of career opportunities available for a B.Com graduate?What are the further studies I should go for? I'm 28 years old married lady and interested in glamour industry

how to get jobs in HR ? 30 YEARS OLD B COM GRADUATE.
9th August 2012, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of career opportunities available for a B.Com graduate?What are the further studies I should go for? I'm 28 years old married lady and interested in glamour industry

How to get job as accounts assistant
8th October 2012, 03:30 PM
Arajjo

Hello friend...

Pass out the B.com you have Bachelor degree so you fill up all the government job which eligibility Graduate or Bachelor degree..

You also do the M.com from regular or correspondence there are many university which you apply the M.com with out any age relaxation

if you do the M.com regular to require the minimum 50 % marks in B.com degree.

After the B.com you apply the all the post of Accountancy and Accountancy administrator/assistant but you require the any specialization course with the B.com degree to go the feature growth..

Thanks...
All the best!!
17th June 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: I M 18TIN,I M IN B.COM LAST YEAR AND I WANT TO DO GOOD JOB. BUT I HAVEN'T ANY IDEA THAT WHAT IS BATTER FOR MY CARRER.? PLEASE SHOW ME THE RIGHT PATH.

I m 18tin. I m in b.com last year .i want 2 do a good job but i haven't any idea that what is batter for my carrer.please show me the right path..
28th May 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

I am 48 yrs old B.com graduate experienced in manufacturing cement pipes for 25 yrs. looking purchage ,sales, accounts and administation. I am looking for central or karnataka state govt. jobs. kindly guide me where I can get job
15th July 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

My wife is 30 years old she is B.com pass graduate what are the further jobs she should apply?
8th August 2016, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I am 34 years old commerce graduate. do I have any scope to earn professional degree. if yes which would be the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?