7th December 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Dental Surgery?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and after that I now have completed Diploma in Dental Surgery. I want to get a good job now so I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Dental Surgery? Please answer as soon as possible.

26th July 2017, 06:12 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Dental Surgery?

Eligibility criteria for diploma in dental surgery:-

Student must have passed 12th (science stream- physics ,chemistry and biology)with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

Duration - 2 years

Admission based on the merit arks secured in the board exam.

Job profiles:-

Assistant dental surgeon
Research assistant
Dental technician
Dentist

Employment areas:-

Medical writing
Dental officers and clinics
Private clinics
Hospitals
Universities
Colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?