29th January 2017, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

List of streams in PG course for BDS holder rather than Diploma and Master of Dental Surgery? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan of rupees 10 lakh with maximum repayment period?

Respected sir, I have completed Bachelor of Dental Surgery course and now want to pursue a PG course rather than Diploma or Master of Dental Surgery. Please provide me list of streams for me? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan of rupees 10 lakh with maximum repayment period and less interest rate?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to extend repayment period of an education loan of PNB due to further studies? How to extend repayment period?
  2. How to approach the bank to reduce the repayment of education loan amount? Should I consult to Education Minister of the state?
  3. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  4. What should I do to get an education loan of 2 lakh rupees from Dena bank?
  5. What is the interest rate and repayment period of PNB for an education loan of rupees 4 lakhs?
  6. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  7. What should I do to repay the amount of an education loan of SBI before repayment period? Is it a good decision?
  8. Which bank is better in between State Bank of Patiala and Punjab National Bank to apply for an education loan of 2.5 lakh rupees?
  9. Courses available for Dentist in USA?
  10. Is repayment period based on courses under Dena Bank Education Loan? When to repay the loan amount?
  11. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the interest rate and repayment period of Punjab National Bank for an education loan of 5 lakh?
  13. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  14. Which bank in India provides maximum Loan Tenure for repayment?
  15. Which bank is good to apply for an education loan to study degree course from New Zealand? Rate of interest, tenure, repayment period for it? -- [New]
  16. Securities and collateral required for an education loan of 5 lakh from PNB? What will be the maximum Loan tenure?
  17. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  18. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
5th March 2023, 03:14 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: List of streams in PG course for BDS holder rather than Diploma and Master of Dental Surgery? Which bank is good to apply for an education loan of rupees 10 lakh with maximum repayment period?

As a BDS holder, you can explore the following PG course streams:
  • Public Health Dentistry
  • Oral Pathology and Microbiology
  • Oral Medicine and Radiology
  • Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
  • Periodontics and Implantology
  • Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
  • Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
Regarding your second question, there are several banks that offer education loans with varying interest rates and repayment periods. It is best to compare the loan terms and conditions of different banks before selecting one. Some popular banks for education loans in India are SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and Punjab National Bank. It is recommended that you check the loan eligibility criteria and documentation required by each bank before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?