19th August 2011, 07:54 PM
kotharironak

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?

im in sy bms and i want to do an mba in economics and i want to knw scope both monetary as well as career and hw mch cn i earn and i also wish to become an ias
please reply on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  6. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  12. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  16. Is it good to join MCA after Bsc Electronics?
  17. Career opportunities for M.Sc(Statistics Operation Research) students? -- [New]
  18. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course? -- [Most Discussed]
10th March 2012, 06:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotharironak View Post
im in sy bms and i want to do an mba in economics and i want to knw scope both monetary as well as career and hw mch cn i earn and i also wish to become an ias
please reply on my email..

The main objective of MBA in Economics is to estimate profits and losses of any business.Candidate holding a MBA Degree in Economics may apply for jobs in both private as well as in public sector organization as:

Market Research Consultants
Financial Analysts
Management Consultants
Pricing Analysts
Economic Forecasters

As far as remuneration is concerned its entirely depends upon, which Institute one is pursuing the degree from. If its done from a recognized Institute then you can accept a handsome sum of money, however if you do it from an unrecognized Institutes it wont fetch you much. However,you can always get jobs in banks, finance sectors, retail, insurance, manufacturing and entertainment sectors.
26th January 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?

can i doing mba after ba programme
28th March 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a student in the university who wants to study economics but i am not sure of the career opportunities in economics.Could you please help me by sending me a message?
26th December 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of b.a(eco), and i am verymuch confuse about further study.. What should i prefore so that i can get a good job quickly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?