14th January 2012, 01:57 AM
vipinnayal

What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?

sir/mam ,please suggest me what is the best field for my bright career ...i am a MCA student

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc degree is a good option for science stream students? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc students?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  6. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES? -- [New]
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for commerce students in Meghalaya?
  10. Is there a good future for MCA students?
  11. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.A(Arts) students?
  12. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Nano Science & Technology) students from GNDU Amritsar??
  14. After BCA what to do?? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  17. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for civil engineering students in public sector? What's the selection procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
27th March 2012, 04:07 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinnayal View Post
sir/mam ,please suggest me what is the best field for my bright career ...i am a MCA student

Candidates who have completed MCA program from a recognized Institutions may look to work as a System Analyst, Systems Manager, Internet Expert, Entrepreneur, Consultant, Trouble shooter etc. Beside this one may also look to Participate in Systems Development, take up a career in computer education , develop software for companies like Microsoft. The candidates will be able to get jobs in different industries like software engineering and development, hardware and networking, research and development, services and application support, etc. A holder of MCA degree may also look to get in to the administration sector of Government of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?