13th February 2013, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities in government sector?

is distance learning be same as regular be ? which univercity in india provide distance learning be ? what are there carrier oppurtunity in govt. sector ?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities in Government sector having secured 73% in M.Sc. Maths?
  2. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  3. Career opportunities and jobs in government sector for IT engineers?
  4. Career opportunities and jobs in government sector for IT engineers?
  5. List of career opportunities available for M.Sc in government sector? I've secured 73% marks in maths, B.Sc with 70% marks and M.P.C with 82% marks
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  7. What are the career opportunities for IT engineers in government sector -- [New]
  8. Career opportunities in government sector for MSc Maths with 73%?
  9. Career opportunities in Government and Private sector through MA Economics?
  10. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  12. Opportunities in government sector after completing B.E in computer science?
  13. Career opportunities in government sector after doing M.A in Economics?
  14. What are the job opportunities of MHRM in government sector?
  15. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  16. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  17. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  18. What are the various jobs available for Electronics and Communication Engineering Freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in government sector?

what are the jobs needed for an hsc level and two years years experience in the insurance field
11th May 2016, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MCA through distance(osmania university) in 2011,i have experience in bpo call centers and now i want to start my career according to my quaification .so please suggest wheather i need to take any special course and in which field.
12th May 2016, 03:28 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

After completing MCA from distance education you can apply for the companies like :-

WIPRO

HCL

IBM

Infoysis

You can also apply for some competitive exams like:-

Banking jobs - Clerk,PO

IAS

IPS

SSC

UPSC

Defence Academy

UGC

Eligibility Criteria:- Bachelor's degree

Age Criteria:- 21 to 30 years

Selection Procedure:- Written exam & Interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?