23rd May 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities in medical field after completing B.Sc Zoology?

I have completed my my 3 years regular degree in B.Sc Zoology. Now, which courses are available for further studies in medical field apart from MBBS? Is there any other medical specialized courses available in medical area?

22nd June 2019, 01:32 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in medical field after completing B.Sc Zoology?

There is less opportunities to come in medical area with B.sc Zoology degree.After completing your bachelor degree in Zoology you can pursue a Lab Technician course which will help you to enter in medical aspects. There are numerous number of private and government colleges who offers the said course. Otherwise you can be a animal behaviour analyst. You can also apply for a medical representative job in pharmaceutical companies .This field is also considered as a medical arena.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?