13th November 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Career scope after 6 years of completing Medical field

Respected Sir, I have completed my education in the field of Medical and its been 6 years now. I want to know about the career scope after 6 years of completing Medical field. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects that I have to study in Non Medical field? What are the jobs available after completing any course in this field? -- [New]
  2. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years?
  3. Which is the best course after passing 10th?
  4. Which subject to choose after completion of 12th board exam? What are the scope of the various courses?
  5. Which field should I choose for better future prospects after completing 12th with 67% marks in non medical field?
  6. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  7. What will be the career scope in the field of Microbiology? Information regarding Career Opportunities in this field?
  8. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  9. Which field should I choose for my career after completing B.Com
  10. What career field should I opt? I have done graduation in BA and currently I am in medical transcription(home based) by profession. I would like to change my career.
  11. Chemistry honors or Microbiology honors? Which one is better?
  12. Job Opportunities after M.S. Biotech
  13. Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th PCB? Latest upcoming fields in medical which have a good scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career Aspects after completing +2 in Non-Medical stream apart from Jobs related Courses?
  15. How can I get admission in Trivandrum Medical College after completing four year B.Sc Nursing?
  16. What are the various entrance exams one can give after 12th class(PCMBE)?
  17. Scope of B.Sc in Radiological Imaging technology course in India, Canada and Australia? What would be the salary and position in medical field?
  18. How to make a career in Corporate field? What is the scope of M.Tech(ECE) in corporate field?
6th March 2023, 01:39 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Career scope after 6 years of completing Medical field

As a medical professional, you have a variety of career options available to you after six years of completing your education. Here are a few examples:
  • Specialization: If you have completed your MBBS, you can specialize in a particular field by pursuing post-graduation courses such as MD, MS, DM, MCh, etc. This will not only enhance your knowledge but also improve your job prospects.
  • Clinical Practice: You can start your own clinic or join a hospital as a medical practitioner. This will allow you to diagnose and treat patients and help you build a loyal patient base over time.
  • Teaching: You can take up teaching positions in medical colleges and universities. This will allow you to impart your knowledge and experience to the next generation of medical professionals.
  • Research: You can also pursue a career in medical research, working in areas such as drug development, medical devices, clinical trials, and epidemiology.
  • Public Health: With the recent pandemic, the importance of public health has increased more than ever. You can pursue a career in public health by working with government agencies, NGOs, or international organizations.
  • Healthcare Administration: You can work in healthcare administration roles such as hospital management, healthcare consulting, healthcare IT, and healthcare marketing.

Overall, the medical field offers a wide range of career options and opportunities for growth and development. It all depends on your interests, skills, and passion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?