6th December 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities available in research field of Zoology course?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the career opportunities available in research field of Zoology course? I want to research on subjects related to Zoology. So please help me out as soon as possible.

15th November 2017, 05:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities available in research field of Zoology course?

Career Opportunities available in Research Field of Zoology course:

In order to get into research field, you are required to pursue PhD (Doctoral Program) course in Zoology stream. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting admission into Doctoral Program is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university.

Some of the posts you may apply for are,
> Researchers
> Professors or Teachers
> Educators
> Zoo Curators
> Laboratory Technician
> Rehabilitators
> Conservationist..etc.,

You may find job opportunities in Botanical Gardens, Universities, Aquariums, Animal Clinics, Natural Reserves, Museums, Veterinary Hospitals, Zoos, Wildlife Management organizations, Pest Control companies..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?