27th November 2022, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the career option if I choose maths and chemistry in BSc 3rd year?

Hi , I am totally perplexed about what to choose in third year ..like I can't go as others .. so just help me out what are the benefits of taking maths and chemistry in third year ..like tell me career options ....as well as ....what iff I choose physics and chemistry as the two subjects then what are the career options ?

10th December 2022, 11:42 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the career option if I choose maths and chemistry in BSc 3rd year?

The career options are vast from which you can select you can go for your further degree like masters or else you can continue with your bachelor completion and later can secure various jobs like teaching in various institution or schools, you may even be registered as a further research or you can get admited into companies that provide you to work with different chemicals
15th December 2022, 05:34 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career option if I choose maths and chemistry in BSc 3rd year?

Whether you take Maths and Chemistry or Physics and Chemistry, that kind of choice will be available only upto Graduation.

When you are going for Post Graduation, you won't have this kind of choice. You have to select only one subject, but within the subject you can choose specific area.

If you are interested in Chemistry, you can opt for
M.Sc Organic Chemistry
M.Sc Biochemistry

Post that you can complete M.Phil and Ph.D which will give a better career for you.

If you have any plan to get into software industry, then you can opt for Mathematics in your Graduation along with Chemistry. But try to learn some Programming languages by the time you complete your Graduation.

Also, you can opt for below Post Graduation courses if you are interested
MBA - Master of Business Administration
MCA - Master of Computer Applications

Whatever the Post Graduation course it is, there will be a Entrance Exam to give admission.

Decide on the course well in advance and prepare for the Entrance Exam accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?