25th July 2013, 07:29 PM
Shobha1998

What are the career options for girls after 10th class and 12th class

What are the career options for girls after 10 class and 12th class

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options for girls after doing Humanities in class 11th and 12th?
  2. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  3. Job options for me having poor academic record in 10th and 12th?
  4. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  5. What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS?
  6. What are the various career options available in astronomy? List of the colleges along with their requirements for the same? Currently, I am in 10th class. What should I do for making career in astronomy?
  7. Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?
  8. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the best career options for me after passing 12th class with PCB
  10. Career Options after completion of 10th Class with 85% of marks?
  11. What are the career options for an arts student after 12th?
  12. What are the career options after passing class 12th? -- [New]
  13. Career options in commerce after scoring 80% in 10th class? I wanted to take commerce in 11th class
  14. Best career options for girls studying in 12th?
  15. What can I do after completing class 12th? I am in class 12th in Humanities
  16. What are the career options to study PCM in class 12th
  17. How many times can we give NET exam after doing M.A in History
  18. Detailed Information regarding Acturial Science courses? Career Options in this field?
26th August 2013, 12:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options for girls after 10th class and 12th class

Pass in 12th is the basic qualification required for most of the public sector jobs. HSC passed candidates can take up the role of Postal Assistant in railways. LDC position in government departments are open for them. In railways, they can look for the profile of ticket collector or TTR. Those having ITI as additional qualification, can join to the position of Loco Pilot. Data Entry Operator is another suitable job position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?