20th December 2011, 04:52 PM
invicluid

Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?

Respected sir/mam,
I am in class 10th now and I want to do space research.I am confused on which path to take.I have two options;one is to take astronautic engeneering and other is to do PHD in physics and become a physicyst.
I have intrest in black holes,string theory,time travel and cosmology.
Please tell me what should I do between the two options or suggest one from your side.
thank you.

11th June 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?

which field e.g mechanical, biotechnology etc.should i choose after 10th to make career in space research?
31st December 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a class 10th student how can I make a successful career in Space Research?

I am goin to the 10th standard and am interested in space,physics,maths...what should I do for a sucessful career?
6th August 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i would like to become a space research scientist and would like to write all competitive examinations to enter into research institutes after my 12th.can you give me the names of the competitive exams that i shall write.
1st November 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i need help for appearing in the spot test conducted by vikram sarabhai space centre
29th March 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a curious science student of class 10th, who has a great interest in space science. I want to join ISRO. What should i do? I am very confused as I like geo-science too. I will be highly obliged if you could please guide me.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?