7th February 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Job options for me having poor academic record in 10th and 12th?

Hello sir / madam

I had complete my graduation in the field of commerce and i have get a very poor percentage in my academic cariar , describe below.
Class 10th
2 nd class
class 12th
2 nd class
graduation
pass class
because i have lost my hons...
Now the question is sand that , what will be my future potion.
Say i would mentioned here also that i am belong from a poor family also......
With difference i am awaiting for your reply...
Thanks

8th August 2014, 10:09 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Job options for me having poor academic record in 10th and 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir / madam

I had complete my graduation in the field of commerce and i have get a very poor percentage in my academic cariar , describe below.
Class 10th
2 nd class
class 12th
2 nd class
graduation
pass class
because i have lost my hons...
Now the question is sand that , what will be my future potion.
Say i would mentioned here also that i am belong from a poor family also......
With difference i am awaiting for your reply...
Thanks
Don't worry about your marks which you have scored in 10th and 12th standard. Apart from the marks, what you have learned in specialized subject and what you know technically which is important to make your career bright. Since that you are belonging from commerce stream. So, what I am saying is just concentrate on your studies and try to increase accounting skill. There is good scope for accounting field in both the government and the private sector as well.

You can join in Chartered Accountant or Cost and Work Accountant course, which makes you sharpen your career opportunity. However, after completing your B. Com course you can find the job opportunity in, Banking sector, Financial sector, Insurance sector etc. My personal suggestion is to apply for IBPS or SBI PO, Clerk examination. Being a Commerce graduate you will preferred at the time of interview

All The Best!
27th July 2016, 02:28 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Job options for me having poor academic record in 10th and 12th?

Your 10th and 12th standard marks will not affect your career a lot in fact very little but your graduation marks will.
These marks will affect even more if you do not plan to pursue post graduation.As then your graduation marks would be the final ones any interviewer would be looking at.
The jobs you will get now are probably of a clerk or accountant or something more or less on that basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?