27th March 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options for girls after doing Humanities in class 11th and 12th?

what are the career options for girls after doing humanities in class XI and XII

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  2. What can I do after completing class 12th? I am in class 12th in Humanities
  3. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  4. What are the career options for girls after 10th class and 12th class
  5. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls?
  6. Best career options for girls studying in 12th?
  7. Can I change my stream in class 12th after passing class 11th? I have science stream and now I want to take humanities with maths
  8. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11? -- [New]
  9. Preparatory tip for 11th Arts CBSE Humanities subject?
  10. What are the career options in Humanities stream providing good salaries? Which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 77% in 12th?
  11. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  12. Options available to me after 11th and 12th with Economics and Accounts as optional subjects?
  13. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  14. Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?
  15. What are the best career options for girls after passing 12th?
  16. Career options for girls after 12th?
  17. What are the options available after completing 12th commerce except CA and CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Courses available to study in Mumbai University for 12th ISC Humanities student?
31st August 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options for girls after doing Humanities in class 11th and 12th?

i am a 10 student, what are career options for a girl like me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?