21st November 2011, 09:58 AM
drdevanshi

List of schools can be applied for taking admission after completing class V in central board school in Gandhinagar?

Respected Sir,

My son is studying in class V in centrl board school in Gandhinagar.His date of birth is 19 June.Please advice me for which class can he apply for.

Awaiting your reply,

regards,

Dipti vyas

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of changing board from Andhra board to Maharashtra board?
  2. List of top 15 CBSE school in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure for getting admission?
  3. Is it possible for getting admission in another CBSE school in same city after passing 11th standard? -- [New]
  4. List of CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission into 10th class
  5. Age criteria for admission in central schools and public school?
  6. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  7. Can I get admission in class 12th in other school of ISC board after completing 11th standard?
  8. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  9. List of top J&K board schools in Jammu? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible to change school after completing 11th standard?
  11. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  12. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  13. Admission in class 12th at CBSE schools of Rajkot after taking TC from previous school?
  14. Eligibility of changing board from CBSE to another after getting failed in 12th class? Eligibility for JEE mains after the same?
  15. How should I prepare for CHS entrance exam?
  16. Which school to select for class 7th admission? What should be checked to get into the better school?
  17. Can we change school after completing the board exams?
  18. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
1st June 2012, 02:08 PM
sandeep73

Default Re: List of schools can be applied for taking admission after completing class V in central board school in Gandhinagar?

Hi Depti vyas,
It would have been better if would have mentioned where (which state & in which city) you wanted to get admission for your son. Also you have to wait till the end of the academic session for admission as in most of the school admission procedure takes place between the month of April and july. And if your son have completed class V then he can get admission in any school with the progress report card.
Good Luck..!!!
1st June 2012, 02:09 PM
sandeep73

Default Re: List of schools can be applied for taking admission after completing class V in central board school in Gandhinagar?

Hi Depti vyas,
It would have been better if would have mentioned where (which state & in which city) you wanted to get admission for your son. Also you have to wait till the end of the academic session for admission as in most of the school admission procedure takes place between the month of April and july. And if your son have completed class V then he can get admission in class VI only in any school with the progress report card.
Good Luck..!!!
4th June 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i am pass 1oth by 45% can i admison in science school in gadhinagar
8th June 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello every one,

My son is studying in Gandhinagar in Std VI CBSC board His Date of Birth is 19 June 2001.
Is it possible to get admission in sanik school Balachadi or any other school with Hostel facility. or any chance in getting admission in Central school (kendriya Vidyalaya) in Gujrat state.

Regards,

Dipti vyas
3rd September 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

sir iam in class 11th science in gseb after 1st semester can i take admission in another state ........
21st May 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

IN GANDHINAGAR AT64 PERCENT WHERE DID I GET ADMISSION FOR 11TH SCIENCE CBSE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?