11th June 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options for me after completion of BA course with 40% of marks?

I am grduate in B.A 40%. No owners in subject. Looking a good carier.

Related Questions:
  1. Career Options after completion of 10th Class with 85% of marks? -- [New]
  2. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  3. What are the career options for me after completion of BA course with 40% of marks?
  4. Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS
  5. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Career Options after completion of 12th class with PCM having scored 85%?
  7. Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?
  8. Career options after completion of B.Com course?
  9. What are the career options after completion of MBA course? Will there be any Job in Banking sector after completion of this course?
  10. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Physiology?
  11. What course should I opt for my PG course which providing better career opportunities and future prospective? I am a student of B.Com 3rd year
  12. What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. Career options after completion of MSc in Animal Husbandary and Dairying?
  14. Career Options after completion of 12th with Medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career Options after completion of 12th Class other than Engineering and Medicine?
  16. Career Options after completion of 12th class?
  17. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Interesting Career Options in Biology after completion of 12th class other than Medicine?
8th August 2012, 08:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options for me after completion of BA course with 40% of marks?

You did not mention your specialization in this question. The minimum mark required to apply for government jobs is 50% in graduation. Reserved category candidates require 40% marks to qualify. With graduation you can apply for clerical and PO post in public sector banks. With graduation you can apply for exams conducted by state PSC and SSC. With good communication skills, you can seek employment in private firms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?