5th September 2012, 01:46 PM
neha237

Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?

what are the options after btech biotechnology?
please tell me about various examinations or job opporunities?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  2. What are the career options for Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Physics other than M.Sc in Physics? List of Institutions offering this program in Pune? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  6. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  7. What kind of Exams can I give after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  8. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  9. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  10. What kind of job can I get after completion of PG in Biotechnology? What is the basic salary?
  11. Career Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with 48%?
  12. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect? -- [New]
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology?
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?

27th May 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?

what is the opportunity after completing B.Tech in Bio-Technology? What kind of job I can get?

26th June 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career Options after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of this?

I have to join in btech biotechnology.
Can I know the futre opportunies,salary and top collegs in ap

28th June 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i just got 245 rank in uptu 2013 entrance xam after my XII,,,,, and i am intrested in b.tech biotech. but i want to kwow that what are the feilds in which i cn apply after completing my btech. biotech. and wat would be my minimum salary??????????

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?