18th April 2012, 04:07 PM
RohitGhadge

Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS

I have completed my B.E. in mechanical engineering.I wish to study thermal sciences in Germany,but in english language.I would like to know which universities are suitable for me and what career options will I have after completion of my MS.Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical -- [New]
  2. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  3. What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?
  4. Career options after Graduation in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the good universities?
  6. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Career options after completing mechanical engineering?
  8. What are the career options after mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I get admission in AICTE universities after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US, UK and Australia after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream? List of universities offering this course in these countries?
  11. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  12. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  13. Is it a wise thing to do Law after taking up science? which course should I take up?
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  16. Is it better to do MSc Physics optional for MSc computers?
  17. How to do AMIE after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering with 85%
  18. What is integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering? Duration of the course? Universities providing integrated Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering?
23rd January 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which universities are suitable for me after completing B.E in mechanical engineering? What are the career options for me after completion of MS

i am studying BE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING HOW TO JOIN MS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?