30th June 2012, 02:25 PM
Er Shubham Sharma

What kind of Qualities are required for a Civil Engineer?

Sir,please tell me what type of QUALITIES should be there in a perfect CIVIL ENGINEER?

8th August 2012, 07:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Qualities are required for a Civil Engineer?

Candidates who have completed graduation in civil engineering can start their career as civil engineers. Apart from academics, they should possess certain qualities and skill to be competent in the industry. Candidate should be thorough in Mathematics, science and have IT skills. They should have good communication skills to explain design ideas and plans clearly. Project management skills and ability to work within budgets and to deadlines are necessary qualities for a good civil engineer. They should have a concise knowledge of relevant legal regulations to perform well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?