10th July 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options for me after scoring 58% marks? I am a student of science side

Im a student of science side..i have bio..bt i couldnt score a good percentage..i have scored 58 prcnt..wht are the career options for me

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options available for bio-science students?
  2. Which are the career options in Indian Air Force? I am a 12th science student with 55% marks
  3. Career options in science other than engineering and medicine?
  4. Which field to choose after my 10th?
  5. What are the career options in B.A Hons field in Economics and History? I am a science Maths student and interested to join Delhi University
  6. Which are the best career options after scoring 45% in 12th
  7. What are the career options for me being a Science student with Maths and Biology?
  8. Career options after Btech computer science if a student is not good in programming? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to sit for campus interview of company after scoring 1st class or 60% aggregate? Career options available after engineering? Do I need any special preparation?
  10. What are the career options available after doing MSc Computer and B.Ed in Science?
  11. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  12. Which is a better option for me after scoring 59% marks in science? -- [New]
  13. Career options after pursuing both Biology and Maths?
  14. Which is more beneficial between non medical and commerce? I have scored 80% in CBSE 10th class
  15. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  16. What are the career options for a computer engineering student
  17. Career options after passing 12th as non medical student?
  18. What are the career options for me after graduation? I am a student of B.A English Honors
24th October 2015, 12:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options for me after scoring 58% marks? I am a student of science side

There are many courses offered by colleges situated in India in that you can get admission after passing 12th grade

The name of best course for you after 12th with Biology as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. B.Sc and AH- Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences
  2. B.Sc- Bachelor of Science
  3. B.Sc Microbiology- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
  4. B.Sc Biotechnology- Bachelor of science in Biotechnology
  5. B.Sc Bio Chemistry- Bachelor of science in Bio Chemistry
  6. B.Sc Nursing
  7. B PT- Bachelor in Physio Therapy
  8. B.Sc Occupational Therapists
  9. B.Sc. Audiology
  10. B.sc Speech and Language Pathology
  11. B. Sc Radiography
  12. B.Sc. Rehabiliation Therapy
27th May 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options for me after scoring 58% marks? I am a student of science side

What are the Best career option after scoring 58% in 12th science except BSc?
9th August 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I also scored same marks and now I got admission in AJIET engineering college
I took information science engineering, but I got good ranking in ComedK
But you try.you I'll get other than that go for Bca or direct diploma in merchant navy of one year course and you get direct job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?