22nd March 2017, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Please answer as soon as possible.

28th March 2017, 09:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The eligibility criteria for this course is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

You can apply for B.Ed course after Bachelor of Science in Agriculture if you have 50% marks or more in it.

Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture:

You can go for Master's degree in this stream or look for private or public sector jobs. After master's degree, you can apply for NET exam.

You can apply for Bank job exams, Indian Forest Services exam, Civil Services exam, SSC Combined Graduate level exam etc.
3rd December 2020, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career scope after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Sc Agriculture?

Can i do master in botany or environmental after bachelor of horticulture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?