23rd May 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to get admission in Medical colleges in Maharashtra?

if a student get less marks in MHT-CET ,than what are the chances that the student will get admission in medical colleges in maharshtra!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  3. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  5. Is there any chance of getting admission in Vadodara medical college after securing 89% in 12th?
  6. Cutoff list of top 10 medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  8. Will I get admission in Mumbai Medical College if I am not from Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list of last 2 years for admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra?
  10. Chances of getting admission in Medical colleges of Bihar? When the counselling process will begin? -- [New]
  11. Where should I apply after scoring 119 in CET?
  12. Chances for getting admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in medical stream?
  13. Please provide the list of MHTCET medical colleges in Maharashtra with their cut off marks requirements.
  14. List of medical colleges in Maharashtra along with their cutoffs? Where can I get admission?
  15. Freedom fighter seats in Maharashtra govt. Medical Colleges for MBBS?
  16. Chances of admission in MBBS after scoring 7829 in EAMCET?
  17. How to apply in medical colleges of Maharashtra? List of the private and government colleges?
  18. Cut off marks for various Government Medical colleges of Maharashtra -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2013, 12:52 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the chances to get admission in Medical colleges in Maharashtra?

Dear Friend,
Mostly the admission is totally depended on your MHT-CET marks but there is some possibility to get admission via your Board Examination performance.

That is there are some medical colleges which gives admission even in low MHT-CET marks but for that you must have good percentage in your 10+2 Board Examinations.

At last there is very rare chance to get admitted in government colleges,But you must try for that as mostly cutoffs are changed every year may you will get admission.
On other hand be tension free you will get admitted in private colleges.
31st May 2013, 08:09 PM
deepthi777...
Member+

Default Re: What are the chances to get admission in Medical colleges in Maharashtra?

Hi,
Students who score less rank in MHT-CET can get admitted to Maharashtra colleges by scoring good rank in NEET :-National Eligibility cum Entrance test.., which is all India medical entrance examination...
This is for government seats...or else you will have to go for management seats....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?