22nd September 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering

sir i am doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering from pune.and i have to do the mba in the construction field so can you give me suggestion?should i elegible for that field and if eligible then what exams should i prepare for?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in construction management in Pune? I am doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  2. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do after completing my engineering? I am a electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  6. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  7. Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year
  8. How to do PG in Aerospace engineering after passing 3 years electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  9. How to do B.Tech through lateral entry exam? I am a 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering student
  10. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can I do MBA in Telecom Management? Can I pursue MBA while doing engineering?
  12. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  15. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  16. How to do MBA after completing B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E civil engineering student
  17. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  18. List of streams available to study in B.Tech -- [New]
13th January 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA in construction after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering

hii.. i am nw in final year of be( extc) ,i want to kw that, what are the jobs for us in aeronotics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?