17th August 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

What course can I do after studying electrical engineering?

iam studying electrical engineering right now i have got year back so what coarse can i do so that it is helpful for future

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  2. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  3. What is the syllabus for Railway Job? Books to be referred for the examination? I am studying electrical engineering
  4. Can I appear for GATE in Electrical Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc(Physics) course?
  5. gate papers for electrical engineering?
  6. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  7. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  8. How to join Sound Engineering course after studying electrical and electronics engineering
  9. What kind of scholarships are available for Electrical Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  10. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  11. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  12. Exams for which I am eligible for after scoring 80% in B.E Electrical?
  13. Is RVD University certificate valid for Government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for railway exam after studying electrical and electronics engineering? What is the procedure to apply?
  15. How should I opt for M.Tech or MBA degree? I am a 2nd year student studying electrical engineering in Jadavpur University
  16. How to apply for training in NTPC while studying in Cochin University of Science and Technology with Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  17. What is the use of Auto Cad for ECE student?
  18. How to do Ph.D in electrical engineering after M.Tech in electrical engineering?
28th August 2012, 06:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course can I do after studying electrical engineering?

The choice about a particular course after EE will depend on your level of interest as there are lots of options. If having interest in technical domain, M.Tech will be a good option. You need to appear for GATE exam to get admission for this course. MBA is also a good option provided you are considering a career in management field. 50% marks in EE is necessary for this. CAT/MAT will be the concerned exam to be attended for MBA course.
30th August 2012, 01:44 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: What course can I do after studying electrical engineering?

hi..
after doing B.Tech in EE two best courses for you..
1.M.Tech (if you studied EE well),...
try for GATE exam...
this is the best book for preparing GATE exam..

2.MBA..
try for CAT,MAT,XAT,SNAP exam..
after doing any of the two courese ..you will get well placed..
all the best..
thanks..
~$uVenDU~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?