5th March 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

How should I opt for M.Tech or MBA degree? I am a 2nd year student studying electrical engineering in Jadavpur University

i am a second year student studying electrical engineering in jadavpur university. after finishing this should i opt for an M.tech degree or an MBA degree for a well paid job? i have no particular interest in coming into the teaching profession.

Related Questions:
  1. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  2. After my Electronics and Communication should I opt for MBA or M.Tech?
  3. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to join Aeronautical engineering for 2nd year Diploma student of Electrical and Electronics student?
  6. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MBA course in Germany? I am 2nd year B.Com student
  10. Which branch is suitable for an Electrical Engineering Student in MBA?
  11. List of top companies for summer training for B.Tech(Electrical engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Good College or University this year for Integrated M.Tech Ph.D in electrical after Engineering (2009) with 6.7 GPA out of 10?
  13. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  14. Is M.Tech in pipeline engineering good for electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. What to opt after B.Tech Mechanical between MS, MBA and M.Tech?
  16. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?
  17. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I opt for MBA or Masters in Engineering as per my bachelor degrees? Future prospects?
15th September 2016, 10:19 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I opt for M.Tech or MBA degree? I am a 2nd year student studying electrical engineering in Jadavpur University

After B.tech you are eligible to get admission in M.tech/MBA both courses.

The candidates passed bachelor degree in technology are eligible to get admission in both courses.

So, you can select your course as according to your choice. After the degree you are eligible to get well paid jobs in public and private sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?