29th June 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What course should I do for getting better career opportunities? I have done M.Sc in chemistry with 80% marks from DAV college, Jalandhar and B.Ed

i have done M.Sc(chemistry) from D.A.V college jalandhar and secured 80% marks.then i did B.ED.what i should do next?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering distance education in Engineering?
  2. Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Com(Accounting & Finance) in DAV College, Jalandhar? -- [New]
  3. Information about LEET Merit in DAV Jalandhar?
  4. B.Ed colleges in Orissa and their admission process?
  5. What are job opportunities for me after doing BSc with biology and MSc wit chemistry
  6. What are the opportunities for a 28 years old male in Punjab Police Jalandhar? What kind of opportunities are available?
  7. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  8. Which one is better M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Microbiology? Which has got better job opportunities?
  9. What do to after B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which has better job opportunities?
  10. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Best career for me after scoring 64% marks in BSc Chemistry? Scope of MSc Environmental Chemistry?
  12. Should I go for DAV Jalandhar or GNDEC Ludhiana for civil engineering course?
  13. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  14. How much state and national rank is required in AIEEE for admission in GNDU Amritsar, DAV Jalandhar, UIIT Hoshiarpur, NIT Jalandhar?
  15. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  16. List of career opportunities available for a M.Sc(maths) graduate with 73% marks in government sector?
  17. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  18. What is the last date of submission of MSc Maths forms in DAV college?
12th August 2015, 09:27 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What course should I do for getting better career opportunities? I have done M.Sc in chemistry with 80% marks from DAV college, Jalandhar and B.Ed

You have already done M.sc. and B.Ed. Both the degree would help you get school teaching jobs. Why don't you try for school teaching jobs in Jalandhar for chemistry subjects. It is rather better not to waste your time for higher education anymore. Your M.Sc. score is really good. Since you also have a B.Ed. degree, you will just have to clear the interview to make it into a school. Schools prefer B.Ed. candidates more than those who don't have one. In fact, government schools allow B.Ed. pass out candidates only to teach in schools. So you have a great chance in government schools also. Check out your daily newspaper. They have jobs section. In that they give vacancies for school. As soon as you see positions open for chemistry teachers, apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?