30th December 2011, 06:18 PM
manu4panjab

What are the opportunities for a 28 years old male in Punjab Police Jalandhar? What kind of opportunities are available?

hello sir
i'm 28yrs old male married,from jalandhar city punjab.i want to be a part of punjab police jalandhar what kind of opportunities available for my age and pls tell me complete procedure
best regards
sarvesh mehan

30th October 2017, 04:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities for a 28 years old male in Punjab Police Jalandhar? What kind of opportunities are available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu4panjab View Post
hello sir
i'm 28yrs old male married,from jalandhar city punjab.i want to be a part of punjab police jalandhar what kind of opportunities available for my age and pls tell me complete procedure
best regards
sarvesh mehan
The eligibility criteria for post of Sub Inspector in Punjab Police is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

2. The age limit is 18-25 years. There is five years upper age relaxation given to reserved category candidates.

You can apply for the exam of Sub inspector only if you belong to OBC, SC or ST category. If you are from open category the you have already crossed the upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?