3rd July 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Com(Accounting & Finance) in DAV College, Jalandhar?

Hi Friends,
I want to do M.Com in Accounting & Finance from DAV College, Jalandhar. Please let me know the admission criteria for this M.Com? And tell me the fee structure of this course. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  2. Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College?
  3. Admission criteria and fee expenses of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology? Age limit to apply?
  4. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women?
  7. Information about LEET Merit in DAV Jalandhar?
  8. Admission criteria, fee expenses and course duration of Diploma(Diamond Grading & Identification) in Solitaire Diamond Institute? -- [New]
  9. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes which offer SAP Finance Training in Bangalore?
  10. Duration, description and fee expenses of Master in Finance course of Norwegian School of Economics?
  11. Fee expenses to study MDS in any Self Finance College of Karnataka through COMEDK?
  12. How much state and national rank is required in AIEEE for admission in GNDU Amritsar, DAV Jalandhar, UIIT Hoshiarpur, NIT Jalandhar?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management in Ramnarain Ruia College? Eligibility to join?
  14. Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Phil(Commerce) in Dhanraj Baid Jain College?
  15. What course should I do for getting better career opportunities? I have done M.Sc in chemistry with 80% marks from DAV college, Jalandhar and B.Ed
  16. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Mechanics in Patna Dental College & Hospital?
5th July 2016, 08:27 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Com(Accounting & Finance) in DAV College, Jalandhar?

DAV College, Jalandhar is located in the state of Punjab, India. It offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses which are recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) and affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.

Eligibility and Admission Criteria :-

DAV College, Jalandhar offer admissions in M.Com (Accounting and Finance) course to candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Commerce or Business Administration or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university. The duration of this course is 4 semesters.

To get admission in M.Com (Accounting and Finance) course in DAV College, Jalandhar, you have to fill the admission form by obtaining it from the college, sign with your parent/ guardian and submit it to Admission Board. It will check the form and you need to appear for the Interview before the Admission Board. Based on your performance in your Interview, they will decide whether to offer you admission or not and if granted, you need to pay the fee on the same day.

Fee Structure :-
=> M.Com First Year :- Rs. 45,900/-
=> M.Com Second Year :- Rs. 39,500/-
6th July 2016, 06:46 PM
Sri Kavya Ketagani

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee expenses of M.Com(Accounting & Finance) in DAV College, Jalandhar?

Eligibility criteria for admission in M.Com(Accounting & Finance) in DAV college:

->You should have obtained a Bachelor's Degree with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Fee structure:

1st year tuition fee - Rs.45,900/-

2nd year tuition fee - Rs.39,500/-

Total fee - Rs.85,400/-
6th July 2016, 08:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission for pursuing M.Com (Accounting & Finance) course in DAV College, Jalandhar, you must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Business Administration/ B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Prof.)/ Bachelors of E-Commerce/ B.Com with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university.

The fee structure for M.Com (Accounting & Finance) course in DAV College, Jalandhar is Rs. 45,900/- for first year and Rs. 39,500/- for second year. It will cost around Rs. 85,500/- to complete M.Com (Accounting & Finance) course in DAV College, Jalandhar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?