15th May 2019, 05:58 PM
anupama.s.s.

What is the course structure of B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?

Is Computer Science included in B.Tech? Is it difficult? I have not studied Computer Science in +2 stream because I have chosen Biology and Mathematics. Will I be able to cope up if I choose to pursue the B.Tech in Computer Science?

20th May 2019, 10:41 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course structure of B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?

Eligibility to pursue BTech in Computer Science Engineering:

Candidate must have done 10 + 2 or equivalent examination, with physics, chemistry and mathematics.

The selection is done on the basis of entrance tests such as:

JEE Mains and Advanced

BITSAT

Yes definitely you will be able to cope up with the subjects of syllabus Computer Science because you have studied mathematics in 10 + 2.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?