10th June 2012, 01:12 PM
bhandal409

How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala

respected sir
I WANT ADMISSION IN B.SC(MATHEMATICS)BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE PROCEDURE TO GET ADMISSION IN PUNJABI UNIVERSITY,PATIALA???I PASSED MY +2(NON MEDICAL)WITH 79%MARKS IN 2010?????PLZZZZ SIR HELP ME TO GET THE ADMISSION IN B.SC....
THANK U

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala
  2. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  3. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  4. How may I get admission in Punjab university, Chandigarh or Punjabi university, Patiala for M.Tech?
  5. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  6. How to take admission in B.Pharmacy? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala?
  7. What is the criteria for taking admission in B.Sc.(honors) in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  8. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala for bachelor of education
  9. Can I take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after clearing 12th with 75%?
  10. What is the eligibility to take admission in BSc Biology in Punjabi University Patiala?
  11. How may I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala for B.Sc course in science stream?
  12. How to take admission in Punjabi University Patiala after doing B.A from EIILM university Sikim
  13. Admission in Punjabi University Patiala? I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  15. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  16. How to take admission for BSc Honor in Punjabi University Patiala after completing 12th in Non Medical Group? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University? -- [New]
  18. How to take admission in BSc Punjabi University Patiala
3rd April 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala

i want admission in Bsc.(mathematics). i have subject mathematics, economics.can I apply for Bsc.(mathematics)?
3rd April 2013, 11:05 PM
sultan1234

Default Re: How to take admission in BSC(Mathematics)? Procedure to get admission in Punjabi University Patiala

hi friends you not clear that which strem you have science ,commerse or arts
if you have science strem in 12th then after completing 12th
go to the college where you want to get addmission then take form of bsc maths from them and fill up the form if any query in filling form then ask to the clerk and then submit the form then clerk or othorized person tell u that merrit will display on notice board on perticular date then chek your merrit number and then take addmission
best of luck.
3rd April 2013, 11:06 PM
sultan1234

hi friends you not clear that which strem you have science ,commerse or arts
if you have science strem in 12th then after completing 12th
go to the college where you want to get addmission then take form of bsc maths from them and fill up the form if any query in filling form then ask to the clerk and then submit the form then clerk or othorized person tell u that merrit will display on notice board on perticular date then chek your merrit number and then take addmission
best of luck.
7th April 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to do bsc owners in physics in Punjab university Patiala what % should be required for admission
PLZzzzzzzzzzzz reply
15th April 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in university Patiala in bsc honours maths after 2non medical .
13th May 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th with 94% marks with non med. subject. I want admission in BSC. non medical at uni. campus. Can I get this?
28th May 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir,i got 62% in non med. nd i want to take admission in math so what i do
19th June 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

i completd my 2 in 2014.nw i hv 2 take adm in punjabi uni ptl in bsc math.plz tell me d procedure hw i ll get d adm...i hv submit d form so nw wats d next step?wat dey ll do in interview dats my major query?
5th May 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 in nonmedical in 2015 from bdps school result awated. I want to have admission in bsc (hons maths) in corrospondance. I want to know the admission procedure. I request the athourity to reply to my question as soon as possible. THANKING YOU
25th May 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I have passed senior secondary examination with 91%.now i m seeking admission In punjabi University In B.sc (Hons)(mathematics).what is the Procedure? Is There any entrance Test Or Admissions r on Merit Basis?
28th May 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to take adm. In B.Sc hon. Math what should be %need for take adm. reply me plz sir
26th June 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get admission in bsc hons maths in pup with 75% in 2 ?
10th May 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is required to take admission in bsc (mathematics)?
20th May 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to take admission in b. Sc mathematics in punjabi University and what percentage required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?