24th January 2013, 07:29 PM
howruchandu

Am i eligible for EAMCET exam after completing intermediate examination?

Respected sir,

i will completed my intermideate examination in 2012 by the national institute of open school. plz tell me i will be aligible the emcet examination

15th August 2013, 11:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for EAMCET exam after completing intermediate examination?

Hai friend
Yes,you will be eligible for eamcet after completing intermediate examination.The eamcet exam will be conducted for medical and engineering streams for admission into the medical and engineering courses,If you have completed 12th in non-medical science stream then you can apply for eamcet exam in the engineering stream.If you have completed 12th in medical science stream then you can apply for the eamcet exam in the medical stream.
After qualifying in the eamcet exam of your stream you can get a admission into the colleges of your stream depending upon your eamcet rank.
Thank You
14th September 2013, 03:33 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Am i eligible for EAMCET exam after completing intermediate examination?

Yes you are eligible to write EAMCET exam conducted by AP government.This exam is conducted by AP government to provide engineering admissions for students in various colleges of Andra pradesh.After writing EAMCET exam they will provide rank for you based on you EAMCET marks and Intermediate marks.They are giving some weightage to inter marks in EAMCET.
ALL THE BEST
1st September 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write eamcat after completing my open inter on mpc stream
1st February 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my intermediate in 2012 can I apply for EAMCET now i.e for 2016
29th August 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I am 49 years aged open school intermediate completed person. Can i take eamcet engineering
28th August 2018, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible I completed intermediate course from Telangana open school society to TS EAMCET
28th July 2019, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed open inter on ap should I eligible for ap eamcet
30th September 2019, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I eligible for emcet written exam after completing private inter
21st July 2021, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply and write emcet after open intermediate ? Plz give the reply AQAP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?