12th March 2012, 07:24 AM
mzfsb

What are the courses available after completing engineering? Which are the extra courses available?

sir ,i m in final year mechanical engg.what are the various courses after completing my enggineering.plz tell me abt 3 to 4 months extra courses so that i can get maximum salary

4th May 2012, 09:40 PM
devasree.sai
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the courses available after completing engineering? Which are the extra courses available?

mtech,cat,mat,tofel
2nd January 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available after completing engineering? Which are the extra courses available?

which is best design course with b.tech (mech)? autoad/catia/pro e/solidwork or all
23rd September 2013, 12:57 PM
vidyadhar3961

auto cad is must as it is basic software for designing and any one software like solidworks or catia for designing and one analysing software like ansys or hypermesh . mastering in these software can take you to greater heights in designing..
1st October 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any boiler related courses after BE mechanical?
19th March 2016, 10:56 PM
Piiihu
Junior Member+

Hi,

MAT LAB is something which is really going to make you valuable for employer
and if you like designing and your are good with drawing then you should go for CAD & CAM softwares like Auto CAD, CATIA, CREO, SOLID WORKS, SOLID EDGE, NX, MASTERCAM .
Please keep your concepts clear, and also put efforts on GATE Exam , as PSUs are now recruiting through GATE Exam.

Kind Regards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?