17th June 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should choose after diploma in Computers?

Now iam studying diploma in computers 2nd year i have interested in hardware field after completion of my diploma which group will take

17th June 2015, 02:49 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should choose after diploma in Computers?

After Diploma in computers you can go for Degree course in computer i.e B.Tech which will help you in your jobs profile, through your higher qualification you can get good company jobs and as well as high salary also.

If you want to do jobs also you can go for it , you can sit in your campus in your college after 2 or 3 years experience you can do your higher study , then also your salry will get increment & you will get promoted to higher post.
19th June 2015, 03:43 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which subject should choose after diploma in Computers?

1.There are very limited courses available for the CSE students in UG program after completing their diploma.

2.The courses which you can do after 'completing' your diploma in computers are as follows.

->Computer Science and Engineering(CSE)
->Computer Science and systems Engineering(CSS)
->Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
->Informations Technology(INF)

3.The above listed course are the only courses you are eligible to do after your diploma.

4.As you are interested in hardware field only 'ECE' group which slightly comes under hardware field among all those listed courses.

Hope this information is helpful to you.......................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?