1st February 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Which are the extra courses that can be done during the summer vacation?

sir, i mstudent of btech(ece) 2nd year.
i want to do some extra courses in my summer vacation
plz tel me abt the courses and where i have to go for it.

plz rpl soon

Related Questions:
18th August 2011, 07:04 PM
pearlangel

Default Re: Which are the extra courses that can be done during the summer vacation?

You can any course according to your interest. If you have interest in technical field,you can choose hardware and networking. If you have interest in software designing and programming,you can choose any programming language like C, C++, JAVA, .NET and start working on it. These will give you long term benefit and also help you in getting a job.
18th August 2011, 09:00 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which are the extra courses that can be done during the summer vacation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

plz rpl soon
dear friend,
if you want to do some extra courses related to computer you can go for c language,ms office or .NET

if you are not interested in computer field and want to do something related to civil then you can go through the architect classes or you can meet any contractor and take some traning from him.

good luck buddy,
take care
29th August 2011, 01:19 AM
amaan khan ak

Default Re: Which are the extra courses that can be done during the summer vacation?

Quote:

plz rpl soon
There are many courses available for you.Its depend on your interest.You are a ece student than embedded system course is best for you.If you want to do some software course than you can learn c,c++,java languages.Its very good for you to learn software languages and there is so much requrment in the market for a good programmer.Java is best option for you if you have interest in software field.

The choice is yours.Its depend on your interest.Choose a perticular field and try to be perfect on thar perticular field and This is the best time to choose one field.It helps you in future.

All the best
11th September 2011, 02:43 AM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend.......

You are the ECE student and want to do some extra in the summer vacation. there are many courses that you can do:-

Embedded system

VLSI

You can also go for the software field, you can do these courses:-

Java

c++

web designing(php, asp)

etc..

best of luck.
29th November 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

are der any extra courses cn i do during my semester holidays?
me dng mag btech biomedical but i need dat to be useful for mah job :) :) :) :)
19th December 2011, 04:26 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: Which are the extra courses that can be done during the summer vacation?

Quote:

plz rpl soon
dear , you can do some creative works in your summer vacation on your interest .but according to me as you are a b.tech (ece) 2nd year student join a good institute which is related to your stream. your stream is very advanced and vast so do some extra training that will useful for your future .some course which are related to you stream are :
1. c++ :this course is very important and useful to you .
2. .net is one of the best course.
3. c# .
and also learn how to use an electronic equipment .find new thing related to your course and always connected with your senior of stream that will help you by giving new and advanced knowledge . so there no need to waste your time .and just make your mind free and join a center for course which will help you in your future.
best of luck http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
22nd December 2011, 09:30 PM
chint123

Its depend on your interest.You are a ece student than embedded system course is best for you.If you want to do some software course than you can learn c,c++,java languages.Its very good for you to learn software languages and there is so much requrment in the market for a good programmer.Java is best option for you if you have interest in software field.
The choice is yours.Its depend on your interest
good luck
25th December 2011, 12:29 PM
ashwingawande1442

In summer vacation you can join the C++ or CCC or C-language and Ms-office and join the swimming class for to swim and join the dance class or music class by this classes you feel relax and confident
25th December 2011, 12:38 PM
ashwingawande1442

Join the sport's camp and music class by this you can relax for some day afterwards you can concentrate on your Studies
25th December 2011, 12:44 PM
ashwingawande1442

Just join the English Grammar coaching classes and join the mind free class
25th December 2011, 12:49 PM
ashwingawande1442

Do the English grammar coaching classes and drawing ,music classes or any hobby classes you want to join
25th December 2011, 01:05 PM
ashwingawande1442

Join the English grammar class and join computer class and join your hobby class
1st April 2014, 12:24 PM
Fumsstifssof

That restricted danger, huge prize method can be very rewarding plus the returns (like contact option buying) are extremely quick in case you moment the item correct. II. CO-INVESTMENT
11th May 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What courses can we do in summer vacations after completing first year bms
6th December 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir am a second year be(ece) student from tamilnadu,india is there any free java or embedded or vlsi classes avail for us
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?