28th March 2011, 11:12 PM
riya sengupta

Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?

I have done my 10+2 with subjects like Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science. I am confused as to which stream should i opt for which can match my career aspirations. I aspire to have a government employment and therefore require to align my academics from here after. What are the options for me?

19th May 2011, 07:09 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?

First of all remember that every subject has its own importance & you can get your best if your interest lies in that particular subject.There are a no: of govt jobs available in each & every field so if you work hard then definitely get success in that particular subject.

Your combination of political science & geography helps you to work as a teacher.Pschology helps you to provide jobs in schools, clinics, hospitals and private practices.Biology jobs are divided into categories which include Agriculture, Anatomy / Physiology, Bioinformatics / Biotechnology, Botany, Cell Biology, Conservation, Ecology, Environmental Science Jobs, Genetics, Marine Science, Medicine, Natural Resources, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Veterinary Medicine, and Zoology.
5th June 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream should I opt after 12th related to Psychology, Biology, Geography and Political Science?

can i do pschology if i dnt have pschology as my subject in 12 hsc.
22nd December 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

i am now in gr8 confusion thinking wat to after 12th.i hve opted ise sylabuss for 11&12.i hve a gr8 interest in biology.but i do not want to do mbbs.wat courses can i opt for?
25th February 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

which stream to choose to pursue a career in psychology
5th March 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am a student of 12th science with biology (without maths] can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th science {biology}

OR what are the other good job oriented courses after 12th science (biology}except medical

Please reply urgently
[email protected]
30th November 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

which stream should i opt if i want to become sycologist?
10th December 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colledge in have psychological courses?
26th January 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have English physics chemistry biology and psychology as subjects in 12 and further want to do further in psychology please help me. Hema
28th March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12th science n my subjects are physics chemistry biology
i am thinkin to go for psycologist course after 12
what shud i do plzzz need a reply.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?