19th November 2010, 10:38 AM
Aneesh555

What courses to do after 11th Science?

What can we do after studing class 11 maths science

20th November 2010, 06:17 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What courses to do after 11th Science?

don't get hesitated and wait for one year . i mean to say that first pass your twelve with the current subject means science with maths and then you will get so many chances in your career. so don't get over excited .

there are a huge opportunities for science students.after you pass your 12 you can do b.tech/b.e ,mca, and other courses also.
20th November 2010, 06:49 PM
Jinu Alex

dear friend,
you have an ocean of options after finishing your senior secondary exams. you can take up the engineering field in which you are interested. or else you can take up medical field or the veterinary sciences, or the BSc nursing or general nursing, be.architecture etc.
but remember you need to score well in your 12th exam, in addition to the 10th marks. also you need to score high in entrance exams like the AIEEE( All India Engineering Entrance Exam), AIPMT( All India Pre Medical Test). you can also write the AFMC( Armed Force Medical College) to get into defence medical field. you also have the option of entering Merchant Navy.
so buddy, you have a wide variety of options. so study well. score high. and have a goal as to which course you want to join as per your interest. take your parent's guidance too. All the best for your future. God bless you.
21st November 2010, 06:41 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Hey if your from the maths group along with Physics and Chemistry then you have a bundle full of courses waiting for you.

You can enter into the engineering stream if you want to else you can pt for Bsc.

If your not interested in both of them then you can go for courses of hotel management or Aviation field.

all the best
31st December 2010, 05:31 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aneesh555 View Post
What can we do after studing class 11 maths science
You cannot do any thing just after 11th standard.

You can join graduate programs only after completion of your 12th standard.

But if you want to join engineering at your graduate level then start preparing for competitive exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE and State Engineering exams like EAMCET etc.

If you want to join non-technical courses like Chartered Accountant then start preparing for CA and ICWA exams.

All the Best!
6th March 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

pls help i failed my 11th isc exam with 31 per cent what should i do should i repeat a year or join puc ?
23rd March 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, I am a student of class 12. I want to join the engineering exams after this class. Can I prepare for that from now?
What will be right for me.
23rd March 2011, 09:59 PM
rakesh11135
Junior Member+

After 11th there is no course but you can prepare for various courses or exams like engineering or medical but as you are related to maths,science so engineering is best for you as this course has a boom nowadays.

As this is the best time to start your preparation because the exams like IIT , AIEEE needs a lot more preparation & time so its better to start early .
My personal advice is go to a best institute related to the course which you want to join and work very hard.

BEST OF LUCK !
26th April 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am boy and completed my 10th std in cbse and my aim is roboticengineer my teacher said "it is waste to study 11th and 12th because if i join engineering after studying 11th and 12 th the 1st year in enginnering college will also be slow instead he said "ican study diplomo for 3 years and join engineering collage in direct 2nd year instead of wasting 3 years ie.,11th,12th,and collage 1st year is it reasonable?"
-dhaya
31st May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I falsley caught in copy case i am in 12th they debarred me for 6 month .i am hopeful for 75% & above marks in 12th & 140 in CET now i am very upset & depressed do you suggest any other option or what wil i do please help me. --- Ganesh
1st June 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I find difficulty in Maths and hence I opted for Science subjects in ISC this year. Physics, Chemistry & Biology and one optional subject. Can u please guide me how i should prepare for getting good marks in my ISC 12th. what kind of self preparation is needed as I want to score good marks to get medical seat in chennai. I want to make my parents proud...
28th July 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I have passed my 11th and discontinued my studies before 5 years, what can I do next and what course can I do, Please help me.
7th September 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

what should i do when i stop my 11th standed but i want to study more
18th October 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls help i failed my 11th isc exam with 31 per cent what should i do should i repeat a year or join puc ?
no u joined a any diploma cources the computer engeeniaring,civil,and also
27th January 2012, 09:25 AM
Rapchik007

You cannot do any thing just after 11th standard.

You can join graduate programs only after completion of your 12th standard.

But if you want to join engineering at your graduate level then start preparing for competitive exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE and State Engineering exams like EAMCET etc.

If you want to join non-technical courses like Chartered Accountant then start preparing for CA and ICWA exams.
25th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am in eleventh science I am able to handle this so next year can I take commerce directly 12th can I pass
15th August 2012, 05:54 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

My dear friend,

Don't divert your mind. Just focus on your studies now. There's nothing else to do except your 10+2. Work hard and get very good marks. Then after that you can ask What should I do now.

Ok ???

15th August 2012, 11:13 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: What courses to do after 11th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkar Kaur View Post
My dear friend,

Don't divert your mind. Just focus on your studies now. There's nothing else to do except your 10+2. Work hard and get very good marks. Then after that you can ask What should I do now.

Ok ???

HI,

After 11th there is no course but you can prepare for various courses or exams like engineering or medical but as you are related to maths,science so engineering is best for you as this course has a boom nowadays.

As this is the best time to start your preparation because the exams like IIT , AIEEE needs a lot more preparation & time so its better to start early .
My personal advice is go to a best institute related to the course which you want to join and work very hard.

BEST OF LUCK !
4th April 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i failed in class 12 wid science stream what can i do repeating 12 with private or school???
16th April 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,
i m tooo much depressed bcoz of my future ...actually i hv shifted from hindi medium to english midium in 9th class after then i took PCB in 11th (cbse) then i promoted for next class but nw i dont think that i can give cbse bcoz its too tough......wht shoud i do can u suggest me any course .....plz plz can i give 12 exam private with state board................? Prisha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?