15th October 2014, 03:43 PM
BEGUM TAHMEEN

After intermediate(CEC group) can I get admission in BSc Maths in Urdu medium?

After intermediate (cec group) can i admission in Bsc maths in urdu medium

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers for Maths in Urdu medium?
  2. Which medium should I choose for my B.Ed degree? I have done my 10th in urdu medium and graduation in chemistry
  3. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  4. Details of the books to be referred for UPSC in Urdu Medium
  5. Which course should I choose for became urdu teacher (government)? I have done my 12th(60%) with urdu and B.Sc(55%) with bio stream?
  6. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  7. How may I get syllabus and subject books for 10th(Urdu medium)? What's the name of additional subject in 10th(Urdu medium)?
  8. Does Mumbai university offer HSC in Urdu medium?
  9. Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?
  10. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I take admission in PUC 1 science in Bibiraza Gulbaraga? I've completed diploma in Education in Urdu Medium
  12. How can I do Ph.D distance course in Urdu? I have passed M.A in Urdu
  13. Qualifications required TGT in Home Science?
  14. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  15. How to prepare for group discussions and interview in banking sector? I've completed my graduation in Telugu medium with maths
  16. Can I give IAS optional subject in Urdu Medium?
  17. Which are the engineering courses after BSc Maths
  18. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?