30th August 2011, 02:58 AM
Pravee_evil

What courses to join to get good salary being a candidate of pursuing 2nd PUC?

Hi I'm Praveen At present i'm pursueing 2nd puc............. i'm confused in wat next courses to join to attain handful of salary in future........ Plz Help me

31st August 2011, 07:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses to join to get good salary being a candidate of pursuing 2nd PUC?

Salary is certainly is an important criteria that you need to consider. But there are several options which you can select which will fulfill this condition. You need to first assess where your strengths lie. Based on that select which courses suit the same. Also you will need to check the kind of jobs you will get on completion of the course. On gaining some experience you will certainly get the salary you desire.

22nd October 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses to join to get good salary being a candidate of pursuing 2nd PUC?

I have faild in puc now ill discontinuing my studies for one year i am writting my exam in march 2011 .what shall i do next

12th January 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

if i dont get above 50% in 2nd puc nd i dont get engineer seat so which is better to opt the courses which is good in salary

22nd January 2012, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to study tech to become electronic engg?

22nd January 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Which courses is there after p.u.c?

17th April 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the course fee of diploma in telecommunication

24th May 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I have completed puc in commerce and BA but due to some reason could not complete degree what part time course can i do now? and what can be the course fee?

29th May 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I have got 73% whould which can give better salary

6th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

can you show me the name of courses in science

16th November 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

how much salary we get from AGBsc

27th November 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello hi sir, my name is Rohith. I have completed 2nd pu pcmb with 60% in 2011-12, i didn't join for engineering because of financial problem in home, so i just discontinued my study for 1year, now I'm simply silent in home, next year i want to continue my studies, I'm interested in studies, i have hope on me about my carrier, so pls sir/madam pls suggest for me what can i do next year, i want to make my future as bright as sun pls give some nice courses and their details.

31st March 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

which course shld i take after 2nd puc science

20th May 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I have got 52percent in 2nd puc PCMB . Which is better courses for me other than BE which can give good salary ?

17th June 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

as i completed my 12 with the subjects phy,chem,bio and compsc in central syllabus and i dissconnected my Bsc(cbz). now want to continue my studies further so is der any better course

16th June 2014, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

sir iam student of 2nd year and i want to information about BUMS pls help me sir plz

23rd April 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

I finisted my 2nd puc arts so which coarse is the best to get good jobs

4th May 2015, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my second puc in science .so I want course after puc that gives me good salary please help me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?