27th December 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?

I am pursuing my B.E. in ECE 2nd year. I am interested in doing extra certificate courses in coresspondance with low cost. please guide me to select a good & useful course

Related Questions:
  1. Which other course can I do while pursuing B.E 2nd year ECE?
  2. Guidance to do Summer Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. What courses should I know for extra stuff being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in CSE from a Government College of Rajasthan? Should I undertake any Internship or Training in my 2nd year of B.Tech?
  4. Should i get Microsoft certification before going abroad?
  5. Which courses I can do for Training being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in ECE?
  6. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Extra charges and measures to do after 1st year of B.Tech ECE?
  8. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
  9. Where can I do implant Training being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE course?
  10. Which are the extra courses that can be done during the summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are certification courses important while pursuing B.Tech? Are they important after B.Tech?
  12. Need information about extra courses for BCA graduates?
  13. List of career options available for B.Pharma freshers? What are the certification course available along with approximate cost, for starting a good career?
  14. How to learn web designing? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. Which courses to pursue for MS?
  16. Details about certification course after B.Tech in ECE to get government job? -- [New]
  17. What type of vocational courses and training is important for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student
  18. Certificate courses available while doing 2nd year B.E?
3rd January 2012, 07:33 PM
rishibha kurichh

Default Re: Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?

you are try courses conducted in various government companies like BEL or any other research centres nearly you. these courses are free of cost and help you know the working environment there also certificates provided are really healpul in ur coming future. you can join there as you complete your 2nd year exams in june,july.
17th January 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?

i finished B.E. TELL me some extra courses for me
18th March 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am be student from ssgi bhilai for ias am elieble for that.,.,
22nd November 2012, 02:53 PM

Default Guidance to pursue Extra Certification courses with low cost being a candidate pursuing 2nd year BE in ECE?

I am pursuing my B.E. in ECE 2nd year. I am interested in doing extra certificate courses in coresspondance with low cost. please guide me to select a good & useful course.
19th January 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 3rd year e.c.e.on what additional course i do for joining in core company
20th March 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi frndz,for an ece stdnt some course is best..
C.C ,JAVA,ORACLE,.NET,EMBEDDED SYSTEM,VLSI,CCNA etc.these are the vry vry important for an ece student..
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?